Your Responsibilities To Us
We would respectfully ask that you:
- Do everything you can to keep appointments or cancel those you cannot keep.
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect. Reception staff will ask some personal questions to assist us in providing you with the best service.
- Inform the practice staff of any alterations in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it’s ex-directory.
- Please ask for home visits only when the patient is too ill to attend the surgery.
- Violent or threatening behaviour to any doctor, nurse, member of staff or other patients in the surgery or at other sites where we may be trying to carry out your healthcare will result in removal from the practice list, and probable reporting to the police. We ask that you treat doctors and staff with courtesy and respect.
The car park is adjacent to the Primary Care Centre building and is available for staff/patients whilst they are at the Health Centre. Please do not park on the access road as it blocks emergency access to the building. Only disabled visitors should use disabled bays.
The Practice has suitable access for disabled patients, and all the patient areas including waiting room, consulting rooms and toilets have wheelchair access. A wheelchair is available at reception. Designated disabled parking spaces are located nearest to the entrance to the Health Centre. Please suggest other items to our Practice Manager.